Carry Your Cross 5K
Looking for a way to truly appreciate the spirit of the season… join us for the 2018 Carry Your Cross 5K, 1K Kid’s Run, and Little Kid’s Fun Run (Ages 2-5) –
Saturday – March 31st. 5K participants carry a 4ft length of 2×4 lumber across your back for the final 2/10 of a mile – uphill!
Run solo or with your Church Team Challenge teammates.
Teams of four run on behalf of your church. The best team will win the Carry Your Cross Team Trophy and bragging rights for one year as fastest church team. The Church Team Challenge will be judged on a total combined place finish and in the event of a tie, a total combined time finish. Church Team Challenge specifics are found here.
Free Child Care for kids ages 2-12 while parents participate.
Special Commemorative Awards to:
- Top 3 Male/Female Overall
- Top 3 Male/Female Masters [40+]
- Top 3 Male/Female in the following Age Groups:
- 12+ under, 13-15, 16-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 +
KIDS 1K AWARDS to the Top 3 Male/Female Overall
Saturday – March 31st
- 7:00 – 8:45 Packet Pick Up and Onsite Registration in the Family Life Center (gym).
- 9:00 5K START
- 10:00 +/- Kids 1K START
- 10:20 +/- Little Kids Fun Run
- 10:30 5K Awards Ceremony
Event details and a very cool video are found at http://www.carryyourcross5k.org/
Please like us on Facebook for updates and info.